Welcome to Raymond C. LaPerche Elementary School
Welcome to Raymond C. LaPerche Elementary School, a High Performing Regents’ Commended School
Raymond C. LaPerche School Where Respectful, Caring Leaders Succeed
The mission of R.C. LaPerche Elementary School, as an inclusive learning community devoted to high standards and best teaching practices for all students, is to inspire life-long learning and to develop responsible, self-confident children capable of effective communication and problem solving, through a collaboration of parents, teachers, students, and the community, which fosters a safe, respectful environment, recognizing diversity and individuality.
- We will implement best teaching practices to accommodate all learners and their needs to ensure that all students achieve high standards.
- We will continue to implement standards-based instruction through ongoing professional development and self-assessment utilizing the Grade Level Expectations to guide instruction.
- We will improve student performance on state and district assessments through the analysis of various sources of data.
- We will foster a professional learning community with faculty and staff who collaborate and continue to support student learning and achievement.
- We will provide information on educational programs to strengthen communication within the school community, in order to build a strong sense of unity, increase opportunities for student achievement, and report student progress.