* Every Wednesday, students and staff are encouraged to wear their Feinstein sweatshirts or t-shirts--if your child is new to LaPerche and has not received a t-shirt, please let your child's teacher know and we will get one to him or her. Tomorrow is Feinstein Day!
* The February student council chose FANCY DAY as their spirit day. We are celebrating Fancy Day this Thursday, March 9. Dress in your best but please wear safe and appropriate footwear. Thank you!
* On Wednesday, March 1, you should have received an email or paper invitation regarding an Educational and Facility Planing Meeting for all elementary families scheduled for Thursday, March 9 from 6:00-8:00. Please plan to join us at 6:00 at Smithfield High School for this important meeting where we will discuss the long-term elementary facility needs. Childcare will be provided if needed. Please click on the link below for more information about the committee meeting and to register your child for care.
* Attached is a brochure about the Smithfield Special Education Local Parent Advisory Committee--Please take a few minutes to read the document and find out how you can get involved.
* Mark your calendars for the LaPerche Spring Music Show scheduled for Tuesday, March 28 from 6:00-8:00. The show will take place at Smithfield High School. If you attended last year, you already know how fantastic the show will be under the direction of Mrs. Barrette. The K-2 show will start at 6:00 and the 3-5 show will start at 7:00.
* Our next Town Meeting is scheduled for Friday, March 10 at 9:15. The student council for January and February will be performing and Mrs. Clapprood's class will be sharing a video they made. The video will be shared via our Facebook page on Friday to inspire us all! For access to our Facebook page please "friend" Raymond. C. LaPerche and Mrs. Baizinet or I will grant you access. Thank you!
* Our Broadway Bound production is scheduled to take place at Woonsocket High School on Thursday, March 16 at 6:00. We have a fantastic group of 3rd, 4th and 5th graders ready to take the stage and perform for you! One of the best things about last year was that so many students who were not in the show came out to support their friends. Please consider joining us at Woonsocket High School to celebrate a talented group of students!